Don’t know what the Liebster Award is? Check out the explanation on TheGlobalAussie.com.
On to the questions Chris wants us to answer.
1. What is your favorite quote about writing?
“Writer’s block: When your imaginary friends stop talking to you.”
2. In 10 words or less–what inspires you to write?
Our imaginary friends. Or is that who? Seriously, the answer—oops! We’re over on the word count!
3. Out of all the characters you’ve written, do you have a favorite? Why?
We don’t have a favorite. We like them all, which is odd, because we’re not comfortable in crowds.
4. Where would your dream vacation be?
A one way ticket to Mars. If required to stay on this planet, Hawaii. We like beaches, even if they’re red.
5. What is your favorite TV show on air?
There are multiple television shows about air? We had no idea!
6. What books are you currently reading?
Are you asking about the one on the audio player? The paperback on the nightstand? The hard cover on the living room couch? The digital read on the Kindle?
7. What’s your astrological sign?
No parking. Or fierce and stubborn.
8. Tea or coffee?
Or me? What happened to cocoa? The answer probably doesn’t matter, since we only drink these beverages on days ending in “y.”
9. Favorite season?
We’d like fall, if that was a season where we live. In Florida, the seasons are Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Not Summer.
10. Chocolate Chip Cookies or Brownies?
Yes, please, by the bag, as long as they’re homemade.
11. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate and pistachio. Or chocolate pistachio. Or pistachio chocolate. Or strawberry. Or … who can possibly pick a favorite flavor of ice cream? When we took the ice cream quiz, we discovered our ice cream identity is chocolate.
Now it’s YOUR TURN! If you’d like to participate in the Liebster Awards, here are the questions we have for you.
1. Do you have a favorite poem?
2. What’s your favorite food?
3. What’s your favorite holiday?
4. What’s your favorite flower?
5. Name the best movie you’ve seen recently.
6. Are you afraid of lightning?
7. Are you a morning glory or a night owl?
Have fun coming up with your answers — and then get your revenge by passing the award on to the next unsuspecting blogger.
***** ABOUT THE AUTHOR *****
HL Carpenter is the pen name of a Florida-based mother/daughter duo who writes family-friendly fiction from their studios in Carpenter Country, a magical place that, like their stories, is unreal but not untrue. When they’re not writing, the Carpenters enjoy exploring the Land of What-If and practicing the fine art of Curiosity.